The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Extension to File Taxes

1. Can I get an extension to file?

If you need professional help with "Extension to File Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.