Ask A CPA - Net Investment Income Tax
1. Does the tax have to be withheld from wages?
2. Does this tax apply to gain on the sale of a personal residence?
3. How will I report and pay the Net Investment Income Tax?
4. What are some common types of income that are not Net Investment Income?
5. What individuals are subject to the Net Investment Income Tax ?
6. What investment expenses are deductible in computing Net Investment Income?
7. What is included in Net Investment Income?
8. What is the Net Income Tax rate?
9. What is the Net Investment Income Tax ?
10. What kinds of gains are included in Net Investment Income?
11. When did the Net Investment Income Tax take effect ?
12. When did the Net Investment Income Tax take effect ?
13. Will I have to pay both the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax and the additional .9% Medicare tax?
If you need professional help with "Net Investment Income Tax" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs