Ask A CPA - Partnerships - Form 1065
1. Are the K-1 losses that were limited by the "At-risk" rules lost?
2. Can a Partnership continue after the sale of a partnership entire interest?
3. Can a Partnership lease an auto for business purposes?
4. Can I use my passive K-1 loss to offset my interest income
5. Can my K-1 loss from my PTP offset other K-1 income?
6. How does a partnership deduct health insurance premiums?
7. How is the guaranteed salary amount reported?
8. Is the loss reported on my K-1 fully deductible?
9. What are benefits of forming a Partnership?
10. What are guaranteed payments ?
11. What are some advantages and disadvantages of selecting to be a Partnership compared to other entities?
12. What are some disadvantages of selecting to be a Partnership compared to other entities?
13. What are the tax consequences of a Partner's Death?
14. What is "Active Participation"?
15. What is a REMIC ?
If you need professional help with "Partnerships - Form 1065" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs