Ask A CPA - Home Office Expenses
1. Are my home office deductions lost in the year they were limited?
2. Are travel costs deductible from my home office?
3. Can I claim a Home Office deduction ?
4. Can I claim a home office deduction for the room I set up to maintain my investments in?
5. Can I claim a home office deduction if I own a Cooperative apartment ?
6. Can I claim a home office expense?
7. Can I claim home office expenses for a day care facility?
8. Can I claim the part of my living room that has my computer as an home office deduction?
9. Can I deduct a loss on business that claimed home office deductions?
10. Can I deduct my phone charges as a home office deduction?
11. Can I deduct storage space in my basement as a home office deduction?
12. Do I lose any of my home sale exclusion if I claim a home office deduction?
13. How do I allocate indirect expenses in my home office?
14. How do I prove that the home office is used as a principal place of business?
15. I have a place of business but meet with my clients at home. Does that qualify for the home office deduction?
16. What documentation is needed to deduct a home office?
17. What expenses are deductible in my home office?
18. What is the IRS publication that explains home office expenses?
If you need professional help with "Home Office Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Puerto Rico CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs