The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Alternative Minimum Tax

AMT - Reduction By Personal Credits

ATRA for 2012 allows nonrefundable personal credits to reduce the AMT.

If you need professional help with "Alternative Minimum Tax" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.