The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Auto & Truck Expenses

Temporary Place Of Work

The IRS considers a work location temporary is one at which the employment is realistically expected to last and actually does last for a period of 1 year or less. A worker can deduct their unreimbursed costs of driving to temporary locations.

If you need professional help with "Auto & Truck Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.