The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Business Start-ups

Where Can I Get More Information On Hiring Employees ?

Staffing is a common problem for businesses and your local CPA is in a excellent position to offer Human Resource consulting. In addition to your local CPA, you may contact The American Staffing Association at 703-253-2020, or The Society for Human Resource Management at 703 548-3440,

If you need professional help with "Business Start-ups" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.