The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Caregivers - Helping Relatives

Are There Any Credits Available For Caregivers?

A Caregiver that can claim a parent or relative as a dependent may also be eligible for the Child & Dependent Care Credit .

If you need professional help with "Caregivers - Helping Relatives" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.