The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Child Care Expenses

Unpaid Child Support - Refund Withheld

Under the law, Federal and State agencies transfer to the IRS the names and Social Security numbers of taxpayers who owe amounts due to child support, loans or taxes. Your tax refund may be withheld if you are delinquent in child support payments or owe on a student loan.

If you need professional help with "Child Care Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.