The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Filing Status & Requirements

Withholding Change - Now I'M Married

Go to your payroll bookkeeper and fill out a new W-4 form. Anytime there are significant changes to your tax situation, Form W-4 should be revised.

If you need professional help with "Filing Status & Requirements" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.