The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Fiscal Cliff Tax Changes

Credits Extended For One Year Only

Tax credits for research and development costs, renewable energy such as wind energy were extended for one year only

If you need professional help with "Fiscal Cliff Tax Changes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.