The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Gifts

Gift Tax Return Form 709 Due Date

The Gift tax return, Form 709 is due to be filed by April 15th of the year following the year of the gift. Extension forms may be filied if needed.

If you need professional help with "Gifts" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.