The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Head of Household

When My Divorce Is Finalized, What Is My Filing Status?

In the year you are divorced you must file as single or head of household if you have a child living with you.

If you need professional help with "Head of Household" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.