The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Health Savings Accounts

What Form Are HSA Contributions Reported Upon?

HSA contributions are reported on IRS Form 5498-SA.

If you need professional help with "Health Savings Accounts" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.