The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Insurance

Insurance Premiums - Paid By Employer

No. You are not taxes on the amount of the insurance premiums for health, accidents or hospitalization paid by your employer for you your spouse or your dependents.

If you need professional help with "Insurance" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.