The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Keogh Plans

What Tax Form Must Be Filed For A Keogh Plan?

Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ is required to be filed.

If you need professional help with "Keogh Plans" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.