The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Miscellaneous Income

Wrongful Termination

Generally damages received for Wrongful termination are taxable as compensation.

If you need professional help with "Miscellaneous Income" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.