The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Payroll Taxes

W-2 - Correct A Previously Issued

Corrections are made using Form W-2C and Form W-3C. A copy of the corrected version should be given to the employee and also sent to the Social Security Administration.

If you need professional help with "Payroll Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.