The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Payroll Taxes

FUTA, Federal Unemployment Tax - Bank Deposits

Depositing FUTA tax in the bank with coupons has stopped. Use IRS E-file to file and EFTPS to pay. Go to to E-file and or call 1-800-555-4477 to call for EFTPS The Federal unemployment Tax (FUTA)is reported and filed separately from the Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return Form 941.

If you need professional help with "Payroll Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.