The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Retirement - 401(k)

401(K) - Catch Up Amount

Employees over age 50 are entitled to additional catch-up contributions of another $6,000

If you need professional help with "Retirement - 401(k)" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.