Small Business Services

What Is The IRS Phone Number To Get An EIN ( Employer Identification Number ) ?

You should initially apply online. Go to and click on employer ID numbers. Your local IRS service center can also assist you in getting a Federal EIN. The phone number is 1-800-829-4933:

Note If you need professional help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.