The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Small Business Services

Tolls And Parking - Mileage Method

Whether you choose the actual auto expenses, including depreciation or lease payments, or use the mileage allowance method, you can still deduct the actual business tolls and parking expense costs. You should maintain a record of the expenses and keep your receipts to verify the deduction.

If you need professional help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.