The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C

Can My Wife And I File On One Schedule C?

A married couple filing jointly can file on 1 Schedule C instead of filing a partnership tax return.

If you need professional help with "Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.