The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Taxes - My Tax Return

Forms 1099 - Attach To My Tax Return?

You only have to attach Form 1099 if there is any withholding listed on the 1099 form. Do not attach your copies of Form 1099 to your tax return if no withholding is listed on them. Keep them with your copy of your tax return.

If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.