The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Taxes - My Tax Return

Is The Insurance Payments I Made For Embezzlement Deductible?

Insurance policy premiums paid for the protection of your business covering such situaitons as embezzlement, burglary, accident, fire, storm, theft, workman's compensation, and public liability, are business expenses and are deductible.

If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.