The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Travel & Entertainment

What Is The IRS Publication That Explains Travel & Entertainment Expenses?

The IRS publication that explains travel and entertainment expenses is Pub 463.

If you need professional help with "Travel & Entertainment" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.