The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Treasury/Savings Bonds

Treasury Bonds Or Savings Bonds -Interest

Treasury bond and U.S. Savings bond interest is tax-free only on your state returns but not your federal tax returns.

If you need professional help with "Treasury/Savings Bonds" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.