The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Where/How Do I File?

How Can I Get A Copy Of My Credit Report ?

You may contact one of the three major credit bureaus. Their names are Tran Union Corp, at PO Box 390, Springfield PA 19064-0390 1-800-916-8800. Experian (formally TRW) at PO Box 9530, Allen TX 75013-2104. Equifax at PO Box 105873 Atlanta GA 30348 1-800-685-1111. Speak to your local CPA if you need assistance obtaining a copy of your credit report.

If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.