The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Where/How Do I File?

I Live In Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Where Do I File My 1040 Tax Return ?

If you are filing and not enclosing a check or money order then file at the Internal Revenue Service Center Kansas City MO 64999-0002; if you are filing and enclosing a check or money order then the address is Internal Revenue Service Center PO Box 105017 Atlanta GA 30348-5017

If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.