Where/How Do I File?

I Live Overseas , What Filing Address Do I Use For Filing My 1040 Return ?

All APO and FPO addresses and for filing from a foreign country to, Internal Revenue Service Center Philadelphia, PA 19255-0215 USA.

Note If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.