Where/How Do I File?

I Live In The Virgin Islands , Where Do I File My 1040 And 1040-ES Vouchers ?

For permanent residents of the V.I. Bureau of International Revenue, 9601 Estate Thomas, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, VI 00802.

Note If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.