The National Directory of Certified Public Accountants

Ask A CPA - Where/How Do I File?

What Address Do I Use To File My Federal Tax Return?

Where you live determines where you file. Ask your local CPA what your correct mailing address is, or go to the following web site for the mailing address:

If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.