Put the Most Powerful, Accurate Financial Planning Tool in Your Hands
Secure your clients' future with patented state-of-the-art software
3-Week Free Trial
Coupon code CPA1017
or Buy now with a discount
Coupon code 3591017
$359 annual license (regular price $399)
Request Additional Information & Free Trial
Other financial planning programs ask you to guess: How much does your client need for a secure financial future?
MaxiFi software ends the guesswork.
It's the only software powerful and accurate enough to calculate your clients' highest sustainable living standard – starting today – with a plan to maintain and raise that amount for life.
Give your clients peace of mind
MaxiFi analyzes your clients' financial future. It calculates a spending, saving and insurance plan to maintain and protect their living standard for life.
Find your clients more money
MaxiFi can raise your clients' lifetime spending by tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars by optimizing Social Security, lowering lifetime taxes, and more.
Help your clients make smarter decisions
Changing jobs? Moving homes? Planning retirement? See how big decisions impact your clients' living standard – now and for the rest of your life.
MaxiFi's Economic Security Computation Engine makes highly detailed annual Federal and State tax calculations and considers the full range of Social Security benefits.
You control dozens of settings to model different maximum ages, inflation rates, changes to Social Security benefits or tax rates, etc.
Minimal, easy online data entry:
- Current and expected earnings
- Account balances for savings, checking, investment, and retirement accounts
- Expected contributions to retirement accounts – your contributions and your employers' contributions
- Social Security covered earnings and current benefits (if any)
- Primary home expenses (rent, mortgage, condo fees, etc.)
- Other expected major expenses or receipts
Clear, detailed and comprehensive reports:
- Lifetime Balance Sheet showing Projected Lifetime Income and Projected Lifetime Spending
- Annual income
- Annual spending – fixed and discretionary
- Annual suggested savings and withdrawals from non-retirement accounts (stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Annual suggested withdrawals from retirement accounts
- Annual cash flow for income for each spouse if married
- Annual household net worth
- Annual taxes – Federal, State and FICA
- Annual Social Security benefits
Find out what makes this software smarter and better.
The Economic Security Computation Engine makes highly detailed annual Federal and State tax calculations and considers the full range of Social Security benefits.
- Federal income taxes
- FICA taxes
- State income taxes
- The Alternative Minimum Tax
- Itemization decision
- Tax credits
- Deductions and exemptions
- Capital gains and dividends
- State-specific schedules
- Social Security benefit taxation
- Federal bracket indexation
- Capital gains on home sales
- Municipal bond preference
- Self-employment tax
Social Security Benefits:
- Retirement benefits
- Spousal and divorced spousal benefits
- Child-in-care spousal benefits
- Widow(er) and divorced widow(er) benefits
- Mother (father) benefits
- Child and disabled child benefits
- Child survivor benefits
Social Security Rules and Provisions:
- New Social Security law grandfathering rules
- Early benefit reductions
- Delayed retirement credits
- The earnings test
- Adjustment of the reduction factor
- Re-computation of benefits
- Family benefit maximum
- Disabled family benefit maximum
- RIB-LIM formula
- Windfall Elimination Provision
- Government Pension Offset
District of Columbia CPAs
New Hampshire CPAs
New Jersey CPAs
New Mexico CPAs
New York CPAs
North Carolina CPAs
North Dakota CPAs
Rhode Island CPAs
South Carolina CPAs
South Dakota CPAs