Bookkeeping & Write-up

What Types Of Payments Would Require A Form 1099-MISC To Be Issued?

Generally, payments of $600 or more to workers not treated as your employee, rent payments of $600 or more per year, prizes and awards of $600 or more, and Royalty payments of $10 or more per year.

Note If you need professional help with "Bookkeeping & Write-up" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.