Business Start-ups

What Form Do I File To Apply For An Employer Identification Number ( EIN ) ?

You can file online Form SS-4. Go to and click on Employer ID number. Your local IRS Service Center can also assist you in getting a Federal EIN. Call IRS at 1 800-829-4933.

Note If you need professional help with "Business Start-ups" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.