Business Start-ups

What Federal Form Is The Federal Unemployment Tax Reported On ?

The Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)is reported and filed separately from the Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return Form 941. Use the Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return Form 940.

Note If you need professional help with "Business Start-ups" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.