Capital Gains & Losses

Is My Business Bad Debt Limited ?

A business deducts its bad debts when figuring Taxable Income A business bad debt is fully deductible and reportable on IRS Form 1040, Schedule D, Part 1, Short Term.

Note If you need professional help with "Capital Gains & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.