Child Care Expenses

Child Care Credit - Payments To Mother Who Lives With Me

No. If you claim a relative as a dependent on your tax return, you may not claim a deduction or a child care tax credit for the payments made.

Note If you need professional help with "Child Care Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.