Dependents & Exemptions

Can I Claim As A Dependent My Married Son On My Tax Return?

If your married child files a joint tax return, then you may not claim him on your tax return. If he files separately, you may claim him. Speak to your local CPA about the tax strategies involved in this situation.

Note If you need professional help with "Dependents & Exemptions" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.