Divorce & Marriage Issues

When My Divorce Is Finalized, What Is My Filing Status?

In the year you are divorced you must file as single or head of household if you have a child living with you.

Note If you need professional help with "Divorce & Marriage Issues" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.