Divorce & Marriage Issues

How Do I Collect Child Support From My Divorced Husband ?

In order to collect child support from your divorced husband, you must contact your local child support agency.

Note If you need professional help with "Divorce & Marriage Issues" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.