Form 1099

1099-MISC - Red Copy A

For tax year 2012, Paper copies to be filed with the IRS for Forms 1099 Copies A and 1096 are RED copies. In the past, Forms W-2 and W-3 also had to be filed using the Red forms but currently the IRS will accept IRS approved scannable non red forms.

Note If you need professional help with "Form 1099" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.