Form W-2

What Amount On My W-2 Form Is My Taxable Wages ?

Your taxable wages, tips and taxable fringe benefit compensation is listed in Box 1 of your W-2 form.

Note If you need professional help with "Form W-2" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.