IRAs - Traditional

I'M Over 70 1/2. Can I Make An IRA Contribution?

No. You cannot make a contribution to a "traditional" IRA in the year you reach 70 1/2. However- you can make a contribution to a Roth IRA. Of course you must have earned income and the same rules that limit Roth IRAs and traditional IRAs apply. For additional details contact a local CPA.

Note If you need professional help with "IRAs - Traditional" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.