IRAs - Traditional

IRA - Form 5329 & Tax-Free Rollover

You do not have to file IRS Form 5329 if you did a direct rollover.

Note If you need professional help with "IRAs - Traditional" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.