Limited Liability Entities

How Does A Single Member LLC File Its Tax Return?

A single member LLC files as a disregarded entity on a Schedule C. It does not file as a Form 1065 Partnership tax return.

Note If you need professional help with "Limited Liability Entities" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.