Rental Expenses

Can I Exchange U.S. Real Estate For Real Estate In A Foreign Country Tax Free?

No. You cannot exchange U.S. real estate for real estate in a foreign country tax free. A person will not have to pay taxes on gains realized on "like kind" exchanges of investment or business property.

Note If you need professional help with "Rental Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.