Retirement Planning

I'M A Government Worker And Am Thinking About Retiring. I Have Contributed To A 457 Plan And Want To Know What My Options Are For Taking This Money?

When you leave your job, you have basically three options: You can take all the money and pay tax on the money without penalty; If you are under 70 1/2, you can take installments on the money; or if you are under 70 1/2 you can leave the money in the plan. To determine which choice is suitable for your situation, please contact a CPA in your area.

Note If you need professional help with "Retirement Planning" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.