Small Business Services

Is The Amount I Pay My Trade Association Deductible ?

Amounts you pay your trade association are deductible if the trade association is conducted for the purpose of furthering the business interests of its members. The amount is deductible as a miscellaneous expense on on IRS Schedule C.

Note If you need professional help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.