Small Business Services

When Is The Tax Return Filing Due Date For Partnerships And Limited Liability Companys ( LLC'S ) ?

The IRS Form 1065 is required to be filed on the 15th day of the 4th month following the close of the tax year. Use Form 7004 to request a 6 month extension.

Note If you need professional help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.